Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Vegas Summer Heat is a NO NO

God, where the hell do I start?! I guess I'll just get the review for Public Enemies over with before I tell you about my horrible day today..... My friend, Amber, and I saw Public Enemies at midnight last night/this morning. It was a great movie, and of course Johnny Depp proves his talent for acting! He did an amazing job playing Dillinger! The movie itself was filmed in a really interesting way! It looked as if it was "real"? I don't know what they call it.... but anyway, the movie was about 2 1/2 hours long, but I have no complaints. In my opinion, it was worth it and I'm one who loves long movies as long as they are good. All in all, it's a movie good enough to see in theaters at least once. :)

SO! I decided to brave the Vegas heat today with my friends down on the Strip. The heat gives me headaches which lead to getting sick and easy motion sickness. So knowing how my body is, I prepared myself with Excedrine, some cold frozen water, and dressed light. The way there my body was already aching with a migraine and my friends' driving didn't h
elp! We got there safe, haha. Parked at the Luxor and began our adventure! It was hot out but I was doing okay. I took a few Excedrines and had my water. We walked through some casinos and the airconditioning helped alot. Finally, everything went away while walking in front of the Bellagio, waiting for Jack Sparrow (a guy who impersonates him). I was fine!
Then after all that, we left for the car around 9ish and decided to go get some food. We went to McDonald's.... GREAT......... I hadn't eaten all day (which might have been another reason I was getting sick so easily today), so I thought if I ate some food it might help. Boy, was I wrong!!!!! We got our food, sat down, and I took a bite of my cheeseburger... PHEW! I'm surprised I survived the walk to the car. I was like, "Oh god, I just wasted 6 bucks for this food. I can't finish it." We got to the car, and I also had taken the McDonald's bag because I knew I'd puke sooner or later. So we get out of McDonald's and I'm the one who has to give directions. So I'm over in the back trying to breathe and not puke and keep my headache under control, whilst giving my friend directions on how to get to Frank Sinatra Dr. Well thanks to me, I got us lost! We ended up in IDon'tKnowWhere. And my friend, Ashleigh (who was driving), had her younger cousin, Mikayla, with us who had to be home by 11. We left McDonalds at 10...... We were lost for an hour and Mikayla's mother kept calling and freakin' out on us. So we're stuck lookin' for the freeway, and blah blah blah. basically we finally get on it, and then we had to go on an onramp that circles around to get going South... boy was that IT! I grabbed that PAPER bag and was like, oh God! I puked. And of course, it didn't hold. So it broke and everything landed on the floor of my friend's car.
Her cousin was like, "Are you seriously puking?!" from the front seat, and then Ash replied with, "Yeah! she's been sick all day!". Then my friend Amber, who was sitting to my right, was trying not to laugh.. what great friends I have, right? Hahaha, it's ok, I started to laugh, too!

Well all in all, that was my night.... I felt soooo bad! She dropped me off and I tried to clean it. But she kept tellin' me that it's all good, blah blah blah. LOL!
I hate Vegas summers! So much!

And now... I'm trying to get this headache to go away... Phew......
Well I should get off as well, since the computer won't help.



This was a cool picture Ashleigh's cousin took of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment