
11 more days until Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince comes out in theaters! I really can't wait. HP is one thing I'm overly obsessed about. I've read the books more times then I can count and have read them since I was about 11. So call me a HP Veteran. :P
I'm very critical on the movies, but that's probably because I'm one of those readers who want every part of the book in the movie... oh well! We can't have everything! This movie looks like it'll be the best out of them all so far! I'm so excited!
Aside from that, I've spent my day today playing Grand Theft Auto: IV... again. Lol, it's a great game! I played that while Vegas was hit by a thunderstorm!!! It was amazing, we don't get rain often, and usually when we do it lasts only about 20 mins. But today it lasted a good 2 hours, I was sooo happy!
I love the rain and I live in one of the driest places in the USA. SOOOO Annoying.
Tomorrow is the 4th of July! I'm excited, I love the 4th! It'll be really fun, I hope. Celebrating our great country's Independence! I love how I start this blog with something British and end it, talking about the 4th. Haha, oh the irony!
God Bless America!
And God Bless Our Troops!

And God Bless Our Troops!

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July tomorrow! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment