
's new movie to come out and then I realized it comes out tomorrow! I freaked and texted my friend, Amber, back and told her and she responded with, "Oh man! I wanna see it! Too bad I'm seeing The Proposal with Ash and Tanisha tomorrow!" So I told her they might have a midnight showing, so I checked and yep, they do at our awesome, cheap theater! So our plan tonight is to hit up the Cindome theater and see Public Enemies!It looks like a great movie! Aside from Christian Bale being cast.... I have a growing hatred for him. Everytime I see his faces the hatred grows even more! hahaha, a lot of people like him? I don't know how.. he's quite annoying, and he ruined TWO American icons; John Conner and Batman! But I'm not going to discuss him now, this blog would be endless!
After the movie tonight, I'll post a blog reviewing Public Enemies. :) If anyone cares, haha!
Ah well, I'm off for now... need to finish cleaning my room!
G'bye for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment