*WARNING*: This is going to be very random :)
Every time I hear that Styx song (Too Much Time On My Hands), I immediately think of it as the perfect example of... me. I literally have too much time on my hands and sometimes I think of myself as going crazy or having the urge to go out and do something drastic or illegal... all out of mere boredom. Tsk tsk tsk. Well anyway, I've found that my summer after high school is quite boring and very uneventful. After the graduation parties, the visits of family, and my birthday.. my summer has just turned into a blur of days filled with movie marathons and being stranded inside of my house. It's gonna be a long summer of that and the lookin' for a job, haha! And yes, I have friends... but those friends don't wake until 1pm and they have a daily thing of going to the Strip and walking it and visiting with the Jack Sparrow impersonator infront of the Bellagio... so my life is quite boring with my friends always out in the hot Vegas heat.
I can already tell this blog is going to go no where, so bare(or is it 'bear'?) with me for the time being, because I need to get used to "blogging" and talking about things? Haha!
Anyway, I started this blog out of boredom and a slight depressed mood. The depressed mood had stemmed from a dream I had last night, er well.. more like this morning since I'd woke up and fell back asleep. Anyway, the dream left me with a feeling of aching and the need for someone or something. For who/what.. I have no clue. Just made me feel more alone than ever! I haven't had one of those dreams in ages. But I shrugged it off and tried to forget it. Until I started to read and my mind wandered... Great! I don't know, I'm babbling now. I've lost the way for sentence structure, so I apologize, I'll pick it up in time. :)
Aside from a depressing tone, I'm kind of excited to start a blog, I can talk about anything and everything ridiculous, haha! I guess I'm done with this one for now, hahaha! I'll leave ya'll with a picture! :)
Every time I hear that Styx song (Too Much Time On My Hands), I immediately think of it as the perfect example of... me. I literally have too much time on my hands and sometimes I think of myself as going crazy or having the urge to go out and do something drastic or illegal... all out of mere boredom. Tsk tsk tsk. Well anyway, I've found that my summer after high school is quite boring and very uneventful. After the graduation parties, the visits of family, and my birthday.. my summer has just turned into a blur of days filled with movie marathons and being stranded inside of my house. It's gonna be a long summer of that and the lookin' for a job, haha! And yes, I have friends... but those friends don't wake until 1pm and they have a daily thing of going to the Strip and walking it and visiting with the Jack Sparrow impersonator infront of the Bellagio... so my life is quite boring with my friends always out in the hot Vegas heat.
I can already tell this blog is going to go no where, so bare(or is it 'bear'?) with me for the time being, because I need to get used to "blogging" and talking about things? Haha!
Anyway, I started this blog out of boredom and a slight depressed mood. The depressed mood had stemmed from a dream I had last night, er well.. more like this morning since I'd woke up and fell back asleep. Anyway, the dream left me with a feeling of aching and the need for someone or something. For who/what.. I have no clue. Just made me feel more alone than ever! I haven't had one of those dreams in ages. But I shrugged it off and tried to forget it. Until I started to read and my mind wandered... Great! I don't know, I'm babbling now. I've lost the way for sentence structure, so I apologize, I'll pick it up in time. :)
Aside from a depressing tone, I'm kind of excited to start a blog, I can talk about anything and everything ridiculous, haha! I guess I'm done with this one for now, hahaha! I'll leave ya'll with a picture! :)
Ireland
It's basically where I want my ashes scattered
It's basically where I want my ashes scattered


That would be the perfect spot to be scattered. Keep up the writing. I have 2 blogs but I need to improve my writing skills.Drop by anytime I love meeting people!
ReplyDelete